Do you often have negative thoughts? Do you always feel that everything will fall apart even though every time seems perfect? If yes, then do not worry, as you can get rid of the negative thoughts and emotions by performing the various Yoga Asanas. You can try to participate in Yoga classes and involve yourself in something exhilarating plus enlightening. Check out the poses and Asanas to eliminate pessimistic thoughts.
Outstanding Yoga Asanas will help you to get rid of Negative thoughts.
In this extremely chaotic lifestyle, it is normal to have negative thoughts all the time. However, it is really important to practice Yoga every day, as it will help you to divert yourself towards the optimistic path. Gradually, your spiritual, emotional, and physical energies will align, and you will start bifurcating your negative and positive thoughts. There are numerous Yoga Asanas that you can perform, which will ultimately help you to release tension and stress, paving the way towards the positive aspects.
This pose will help you to stretch properly, and it will relax your lower back and hips. In case you perform correctly, it will enhance your flexibility. Apart from that, performing this pose will also enrich your digestion. Once you are physically fit, even your mental stress and tension will deteriorate. Try not to force your body too hard.
- First of all, you must inhale properly; you should stretch your spine
- Then you must draw your navel in and then simply open your chest
- Now, you must exhale, and then you should put your hands forward and then lower your upper body
- Make sure your upper body is toward the floor
- And then you can reset your forearms and forehead on the mat
- You should wait for five breaths or longer
Kumbhakasana or Plank Pose
Performing the plank pose eventually relaxes your nervous system. It will strengthen your core, and soon it will help you to feel extremely confident. To perform incline plank, you must follow the steps:
- You should place your forearms or palms on a flat or elevated surface
- One is expected to keep their elbows exactly under the shoulders
- You must walk your feet back until your body
- It must form a straight line on a diagonal
- Now, you should pull your abs in, and then you should tuck your tailbone slightly
- Now, you must press into your palms and forearms
This position will ultimately help you to activate or strengthen your lower body and muscles. This will ultimately help you to focus on your hips, knees, lower back, Psoas and hamstrings. This will make you feel better. To perform this pose, you must follow and apply the steps:
- You should stand straight on your knees.
- You must keep your arms by your sides.
- And then, you should bring your right leg forward, and it should be at a 90-degree angle, and it must be in between your thigh and calf.
- Your right thigh must be parallel to the floor.
- Keep your ankle and knee aligned, and it should sync
- You must take your left leg far back with the support of your hands.
- You must not keep your left knee on the ground.
- Now, you should hold this pose for 10 – 15 seconds.
UtthanPristhasana or Lizard Pose
This pose will strengthen your hips and hamstrings. The Lizard Pose will also improve your balance and enhance flexibility.
Now, this pose has different mental benefits, like it increases focus and concentration and enriches your creativity and emotion.
- You should start in Downward Facing Dog
- Try to inhale now and then exhale
- Now, you should keep your right foot outside
- Now, you must make sure your toes are in line with your fingers
- Your right knee must be 90 degree
- And then your toes must point 45 degrees
- Inhale, and then make sure your elbows must touch the floor
- Try to spread your palms
- Now, you should inhale your elbows to the floor with your firearms flat
- You must keep your head neutral
- Exhale, and then you should press into your left heel
- Take five deep breaths
- You must release the pose; now, you must exhale properly
- Now, you should straighten your arms
- And then inhale
- Now, step back and then perform the downward dog
- Now you should take several breaths
- Repeat the pose
Stressful situations, anxiety, and extreme chaos, ultimately develop a strong inclination toward negative thoughts. And if your situation is the same, you must perform a few Yoga Poses, which will derive all your energies towards the positive aspects.
Kristina is a freelance journalist specializing in health and fitness based in India and also freelance Yoga writer. She spent the past 10+ years writing about Yoga, medications, diseases, family health, fitness, nutrition. She comes from a family of teachers, and has always loved reading and writing. Now she is blogging at Hrishikesh Yoga, a website that offers best yoga courses & Yoga retreats around the world. She is sharing his experiences by writing about them. She also has a passion for movement, and grew up doing Yoga and dance.
To read more on topics like this, check out the Health category