Check out paid surveys now and start making money the fun way! Collecting rewards with paid surveys is a new, easy and efficient way to generate income. Using a simple app and answering a few questions daily can make you a generous amount of money!
But how much can you actually make with paid surveys? We have tried the popular paid surveys app Poll Pay and researched exactly how much money there is to gain when using the app for a short period of time every day.
Introduction to paid surveys
Paid surveys have recently grown immensely in popularity. Very easy to handle, quick to complete and sure to pay: by using one simple app, you can make extra money for yourself now! In this article, we are focusing on one of the most popular apps to take paid surveys, Poll Pay, and how much money you can make by taking their surveys.
- First, survey providers require you to set up an account and answer some personal questions to complete your profile.
- Then you are instantly ready to go! Surveys fitting to your interests will be shown for you to take and make money within minutes.
- Finally, you can request a payout to receive your money via PayPal or a gift card of your choice.
It does not become any easier than this!
How long does the average survey take?
The first thing we need to take into account when thinking about the amount of money to make is the average length of a survey. There are thousands of surveys for you to explore every day, sorted by your interests and divided into categories which fit to your preferences.
- Surveys vary in their length or duration, taking only a few minutes to half an hour.
- In Poll Pay, the average survey takes 12 minutes.
These 12 minutes are equivalent to a short bus ride, walking 1km or cooking a pot of Penne pasta. Thus, very easily to complete in your daily life in order to gain some rewards!
How much money does the average survey pay?
Next, we must know how much a single survey pays to calculate how much money we can make by taking paid surveys.
- Poll Pay survey rewards range from a few cents to more than two dollars. This depends on difficulty, length and survey provider.
- The average amount a survey pays varies between countries due to different survey providers worldwide.
- In the USA, an average survey pays $2.51. In Australia it´s $1.77, in Great Britain $1.46 and in Germany $1.09.
After all, all of these numbers are quite good for an average survey!
Consistency is key
The most important thing when taking paid surveys is consistency. Even if a number looks small to you in the beginning, think about accumulation! Taking one 10-minute survey every day, which pays $2 will quickly lead to $14 a week, $60 a month and $730 a year.
Money has never been made easier and more quickly than by taking one survey while riding the train, waiting for the bus, or walking around.
Making money through paid surveys really is this simple! And the best part: receive your payout instantly and treat yourself to a delicious meal, save for a new item or give some money to charity. After all, you earned it!
Are paid surveys worth it?
In conclusion, paid surveys are definitely worth it! This is an incredibly efficient and simple way to gain extra money in your spare time. Instead of looking at meaningless content, you can easily answer a few questions to gain rewards and make money on your phone.
While reward numbers may look small at first, consistency is a key factor to accumulating your account balance. Try taking paid surveys now to make money for yourself! Also have a look at our ultimate guide to learn more.
Join the discussion on this topic with Everything Inspiring Blog by visiting our contact page